Tuesday, February 3, 2009

" Hip Hop Battlefield's Remix Of The Day "


Out of all the shit that I have posted on this blog { approaching 400 post } my remixes appear to be getting the most burn...If you dig in the crates of " Hip Hop Battlefield ", you will spot one of my remixes every week...I recommend you give those a listen if you haven't already....I will post up more A.S.A.P. { My stash is kinda thick homeboy } ....And on that note, it's only right that I post up one of my favorite remixes of all time....The " Buckwild " remix of " Damn " { The Liks }......The original wasn't half- bad, but the ultra- smooth vibe of " Buck's " version takes the cake......Inspirational indeed...



Peep " Buck " in the studio playing an assortment of his self produced joints, and breaking down the politricks of the industry..

No comments: