Monday, February 9, 2009

" Drasar Monumental On The Remix "


When it comes to this remix shit, I go through a editing process that is somewhat time consuming.....Sometimes I will make ten versions before I decide to blog one of them up.....This week's remix is a song called " God Bless Ya Life " by the Ill Biscuits....The original version is dope in it's own right, but I decided to slow the tempo down and give it my own melancholic/dusted feel.....I made ten other versions of this joint, but this one is the winner....



CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ILL BISCUITS

3 comments:

Mon$ said...

YEAH!! my manz been puttin in some work on the box huh! you raising the bar on mufukas! shit, now i gotta go study.

Drasar Monumental said...

THAT'S WHATS UP FAMILY....KEEP VINYL ALIVE, KEEP SAMPLING ALIVE.....

Anonymous said...

wow man. i remember this joint from back in like '94... but this remix is crazy ill. good fuckin job. keep it comin. ONE.

Jeremy