Wednesday, April 11, 2012

" Steady Mobbing "



I'm not going to even address that Mobb Deep situation that is supposedly popping off...

WHY ?

1..I don't know either one personally, so I'm not going to front like I know anything about their inner workings, relationship, or sexual preferences......HAHAHAHA...

2..Even though I am one of their biggest supporters (take a listen to my Mobb Deep remix tribute on the right side of the blog if you think I am bullshitting) I haven't heard a complete Mobb Deep album that left an impression on me in years....Don't get it twisted : "Return Of The Mac", "H.N.I.C. 1&2" had some burners on it, but as far as a unit goes - I'm not hearing the hunger that I used to hear from them...

Anyway, let's talk about another MOB that put out a limited amount of material, but shut shit down with their brand of Boston hardcore...

DJ Format gives one of my favorite groups (TDS Mob) the remix facelift for "Bounce", which utilizes a heavy dose from The Ultimate Breaks & Beats stash....

Those dudes from Diggers With Gratitude keep it on the rise once again...



COP HERE...

No comments: