Thursday, August 6, 2009

" Soul Food On The Platter "


After listening to this beat tape by " King Flow And Killa P ", I am in a summer time, go for mine type of mood...Decent stuff going on here, soulful chops, 2 A.M city cruising type of vibes, and a unique approach make this beat tape a keeper....

Never heard of these cats before, but I'm quite sure if they have tricks up their sleeves like this project ( The Soulfood Album ) , I will be hearing more from them in the near future...

* I could of done without the JZ remix..It sounds off beat to me...Plus JZ, hasn't been the real JZ in a long time ( GET ME )

01 Intro
02 Actual Situation
03 Priceless Vibe
04 Nothing New
05 One Night Away
06 Funky Music
07 Making Of A Classic (Skit)
08 The Way To Do It
09 New Generation
10 Change Gon Come
11 The American Dream
12 Past Years
13 Straight Outta NY
14 Roc Boys (DJ King Flow Remix)

DOWNLOAD

No comments: