Monday, August 31, 2009

" Back To The Underground Mixtape "


Ever since I can remember, I have been a straight up fiend for this thing we call Hip Hop....Instead of buying G.I. Joe figures,baseball cards, etc , my father and I were travelling to local record shops to cop the latest 12 inches....While most youth's were obsessed with cartoons and video games, I was locked up in my room analyzing album covers and trying to perfect my blends..

That's why it amazes me that in 2009, I can hear a joint from the 90's or 80's that bypassed my radar...For instance, this mix by " Ill Dome " rocks a gang of cuts that I had no clue about...

Good to hear a mixtape with actual mixes ( Lost art these days it seems ).......

Here is the playlist.

01.Intro
02.Dark Skinned Assassin - Lock Shit Down
03.Supernatural - Buddah Blessed It
04.N.O.T.S. Click Instru
05.Always Living Foul - High And Bent Rmx
06.Publik Anounsa - Comin Froom Crooklyn Joints
07.Natural Mystics - How It Go
08.Shadyville Allstars - Nowadays
09.Ghettolandz - Can He Come Out
10.Da Ooh - Da Chemistry
11.Ruggedness Maddrama - Me And My Squad
12.Mr Mic Rippa - 96 Cream Hunt
13.Pressure feat. Araphat - Ny War Stories
14.Da Madd Klique Instru
15.Tainted Mindz - Any Time Any Place
16.Mr Sta Puff - Hip Hop Dont Stop
17.Pop Da Brown Hornet - Can You Wu Wu Wu
18.Innersoul - Its The Right Time
19.Godfather Don Instru
20.Nomad - N.O.M.A.D.

DOWNLOAD

Hip Hop Battlefield top cuts....." Dark Skinned Assassin " ( Haven't heard this in ages, fresh )....." Supernatural " underrated smoke anthem......" Natural Mystics "..." Shadyville Allstars "...." Ruggedness Maddrama " ..." Mr. Mic Ripper " ( sounds like early 90's Nas )...." Pressure and Araphat " ( My favorite joint on this mix )...." Mr. Sta Puff ",..." Pop Da Brown Hornet "...." Godfather Don "..

No comments: