Wednesday, August 19, 2009

" New Havoc Mixtape "


I looked in my inbox this morning and stumbled across a new mixtape by " Havoc " ( From Now On )....Haven't even had the chance to listen to it yet, but I'm going to post up this shit anyway ......

Hopefully " Hollywood Hav " comes through in the clutch, because his last solo joint was a little shaky to say the least..Regardless,
the Mobb are one of the most consistent groups in Hip Hop with a catalogue that is straight up ridiculous...

Peep the mixtape and I will write up a review after I get a chance to meditate on it...

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

BIG D O said...

was disappointed with this....

just warning you....

every track that is kinda nice he leaked a long while back...

damn....

Drasar Monumental said...

Yo your right G...Just listened to it.....Maybe I need to listen to it again or something because the beats didn't grab my attention the first go round....What up D