Wednesday, March 25, 2009

" Wax Weapons 19 "


This is the only " Wax Weapons " that will ever be made without blends...I decided to just throw on some records that fall in the " good music category ".....Come on you got to give the kid a break, every other " WW " features live blends, doubles, and all that other shit....But don't get the wrong impression holmes, you will hear some wild grooves to get loose to...( straight from my crates )

And by the way, my little blog experiment turns 500 today....Thanks to all the cats that CHECK IN on the regular...Some of my mixes have been dowloaded by the hundreds, so I want to say big up and all that other shit...I am just getting started on the BATTLEFIELD, so believe me when I tell you " I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE ".....Don't sleep on me baby, a lot more mixes, remixes, exclusives, interviews ( Brother J, Paris, etc are already in the stashbox ) , videos, rarities, are on the way....HOLD TIGHT..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey yo...
nice blog u got here.. i`m gonna check it always now... keep on..
=) enjoy yo stay in Vancity..
from russia with love=)
klimsun@ya.ru