Monday, March 16, 2009

" Drasar Monumental On The Remix "


If you have shitty computer speakers, the heavy bass on this joint might just blow you right out of the game......For this weeks remix I flipped, " Inspector Deck " ( Move )...And the results are very flavorful ( If I may say so myself )....

NO MIDI, NO KEYBOARDS, NO HOMO....And I want to thank everyone for downloading these remixes, it is appreciated....And be on the lookout for the " Roughneck Radio Remix " project that me and " Mr Funk What Ya Heard " are working on....It's going to shake a lot of motherfuckers down, so stay tuned for that in the near future.....Enjoy...

5 comments:

Mon$ said...

is that your box? diggin that blue screen and wood grain caps!

Drasar Monumental said...

NAH KIKO..BUT I AM GONNA COP ONE..YEEEEEEEEE

BIG D O said...

this is one of your illest remixes yet yo....from one producer to another, much props....

Drasar Monumental said...

THATS WHATS UP FAMILY....THANX FOR CHECKING IN MY DUDE.....I AM ABOUT TO PULL OUT THE FLAME THROWER SHIT, SO HOLD TIGHT.....

BIG D O said...

will do....