Tuesday, January 20, 2009

" Hip Hop Battlefield's Ultimate Hip Hop Faux Pas "



2009 is well under way, and I gotta say, this year is my motherfuckin year dogz..First off, the big homie " Phil Most Chill " gave Hip Hop Battlefield a little SHINES, copped a gang of records recently, copped a couple more beat gadgets, yeah my dude, I'm ready to set shit off....But before I do, I have to point out a couple things that went down last year that puzzled me a little bit...{ In no particular order }

1.." Corny Hip Hop Dances "-----Yeah back in the day we had the " Cabbage Patch ", " Robo Cop ", " Roger Rabbit " and all that other shit....Even though a lot of that shit was corny, it still had inklings of a B BOY ethic...But nowadays you have grown men at the disco, standing on one leg, waving their arms around and claiming it as a dance move { Pop Champagne Dance }..
Ninja please, you look like a sweaty ass coke head caught in a tailspin......All my real B BOYS stand the fuck up...

2.." High Heels At The B BOY Jam "--Don't get it twisted, I love to peep females in pumps and all that, but not at the " Jam "...
Something about that screams " desperation " in my eyes...I would rather see you rocking some ill vintage Elleeses, Lottos, or even a fuckin M.C.M. bag or something for christ sake....At the Mighty 4 last year, I spotted so called B GIRLS that looked like straight hookers....

3..." Biting Ass Ninjas "---Remember when biting was a sin..Brothers weren't having that shit back then, but now everyone is a fuckin beat burglar, or a style thief, or a straight up uncreative copy cat..If you talk about trickin on your girl, I have to talk about trickin on my honey bun ?...If you make a song about Obama, I have to rap about Obama ?...If you use Autotune, I have to rock that shit ?....What the fuck, bring something different to the table..Make your own lane, people will remember you for it..

4... " Retro Savages "----This retro shit is getting out of hand dogz...I spotted a sister rockin a " Def Leopard " shirt the other day..And that's all fine and dandy I guess, but the funny thing is, she looked about 20 years old....Atleast pay hommage to some real grimy rock shit { D.R.I., Bad Brains, Mob 47, Discharge, etc } or better yet, just cop a Run D.M.C. shirt with the classic logo....

5..." Wack Slang Dudes "---Just because you are high as a kite in the studio, and your homeboy laughs at your inside jokes, doesn't mean you should get in the booth and let the world hear that shit....Piff, jump out of the window/ windah, brolic, aggy,
brocolli, church, and a gang of other slang sounds suspect to me...I have one for you, whenever someone is acting jive as fuck, look that person dead in the eyes, and say " What is wrong with you, your a DIZZY son of a bitch "....

6..." Asking Dumb Questions "---Don't ask me, what does " Drasar Monumental " mean anymore...

7.." The Jukebox Scenario "---If I am playing a " Kenny Dope " record at the disco, don't run up on me and ask me to play that new " Clay Aiken " joint...I am not a jukebox, you DIZZY son of a bitch....But, " You can put a quarter in your ass, because you played yourself " Big Daddy Kane { Symphony }...

8..." Those Walking Resume Dudes "---Just because I said " Whut Up " or I gave you the ole head nod, doesn't mean I have to hear about your new " record deal " , money stacks, drug clientele, recent international vacations, guest features, or ambitions of rhyming at my studio { House Of Flying Daggers }...I don't know you that well dogz, let's talk about some other shit..

9...I could go on 4 ever, but I will just end this right now { No one cares anyway ]....Prepare for a gang of post this week..

No comments: