Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Sucka Of The Week ", Josh Martinez


Just when I thought I have seen everything in Hip Hop, here comes "Josh Martinez" to remind me how corny certain so- called mc's can be........This fool actually placed a glass of beer on his head, and attempted to {rap} while performing this bizarre circus/balancing act..........Ahhhhhhh.......But, wait it actually get's worse......His d.j. threw on the instrumental of 'Faith", by George Michael, and Mr.Martinez proceeded to conduct a wacked-out, karaoke/rap {hipster} version ,of a bad song to begin with
........Am I going fucking crazy? Am I really bugging?.......Is this what Hip Hop is all about?..........Nah, I'm not tripping.....Ya'll cat's are tripping............There is a thin line between parody and disrespect.............Keep it thorough, I'm outta here........

No comments: