Monday, September 22, 2008

"Hip Hop Battlefield--Top Ten"


You know what it is.......And if you don't, you are about to know........These are my top ten joints in my I-Pod......Yeah duke, I buy records but I still freak my I-Pod........Some joints are new, and some older, but all of them are flavorful.........P.S. To that sneaky ass coward who stole my last I-Pod, get ready for some black anger.......... Bitch..........{In no particluar order}

1. Muggs and Asia--"Pain Languge"-----Music to set off a bloody fight....Asia sounds real good on this type of production...Pow...Pow..

2..Elzhi---"Boomerang Slang"--------Wow, this some fly shit....Marvin Gaye chops, under some ill wordplay......Kinda older,but who gives a fuck......

3...MF.Doom---"Can't Reform E'm----------Doom is talking crazy shit in here...Palestine/Israel conflicts, warfare, all types of shit....Did I mention the beat is a scorcher.......Damn..

4...Onyx-----"I'll Murder U"-------The way Sticky sets this shit off, makes me actually want to physically harm someone......Clack, clack....

5..Statik Selektah {feat. Termanology and A.G.}-----------Butter baby, strictly butter...{No Homo}..Nuff said.....

6...Tragedy and Imam Thug----"Illuminati"-----I have been playing this for over ten years, and I still get angry when I play it.......Hardrock shit...

7...Madlib----"The Message".........This beat is simply perfect.....

8..Camu Tao----"Hold The Floor"----R.I.P. Camu.......I have always loved this song.....Bugged loops, banging drums, and wild personality.....Original hardcore....R.I.P. Prizm........So much potential, sad.......

9...Cappadonna----"Don't Turn Around"...........Cappa really speaks his mind on this joint......The beat is fresh as well....Soulful....

10....Onyx {featuring X-1}......'Candyman".....R.I.P. X-1 {sticky fingers brother}..........X-1's flow on this is dope......Spooky..








No comments: