Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Rock The Motherfuckin Bells Kid"


Last year I didn't go to this concert, I wasn't really tripping off it.........But this year my Zulu Nation connections blessed me with a backstage ticket.......So it's on..........I still have a couple problems with this concert......Number one.....How and the hell can you put Afrika Bambaataa on the small stage? That's some straight up sucker shit.........Number two.....How can you call your shit "Rock The Bells without L.L. Cool J {He used to be the illest} ?.......That is backwards.....That's like calling your tour the 'Criminal Minded" tour without K.R.S............Fuck all the complaining, no one cares anyway............Posting will be delayed until Sunday when I get back...........But when I get back I will have interviews, music, and exclusive video footage to bless ya'll with.......Until then, check this Rakim Rock The Bells footage.............

No comments: