Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Producer Spotlight," {Muggs}


It seems just like yesterday when 'Coolin In Cali" {7A3}, was blasting out out of my boom box......This was the first production I had ever heard from 'GrandMixer Muggs".....When I copped the 12 inch, the flip had a song entitled "That's How I'm Living".....Damn, 'This Muggs dude has some beats", I thought to myself.............For whatever reason "7A3" folded and Muggs popped up with another crew "Cypress Hill", and the rest is history........................Muggs should be mentioned whenever you are talking about cream of the crop Hip Hop producers.........His catalogue reflects diversity, creativity, and a certain grittiness that is lacking in mainstream music nowadays............Recently he has teamed up with 'Planet Asia", and released 'Pain Language".....The name of this joint is "Shadows Of Hell"...........Take That...............Peep Muggs at www.soulassasins.com and cop a fitted....

No comments: