Tuesday, December 8, 2009

" Wax Weaponz 22, Remix Version Re-Up "



I know, I know...I haven't made a " Wax Weaponz " mix in a couple months..Don't trip though cousin, be on the lookout for a new one sometime in the near future...

It's only right that I hit you off with " WW 22 " in the meantime...When I put this together, my goal was to pull out some of the illest remixes I have in my crates...This mix is all live, all records, all very flavorful...

So quit stalling duke, turn the volume past ten, bless yourself up, and prepare for collision...

Big shout to manz " State " (GBK) for convincing me to put this back up...

Here is the playlist...POW,POW....

1. Nas - The World Is Yours, " Q-Tip Remix "

2. Scritti Politti - Tinseltown featuring Mos Def, " Beat Nuts Remix "

3. Psycho Realm -Stone Garden, " Pete Rock Remix "

4. Funkdoobiest - Rock On, " Buckwild Remix "

5.Shorty No Mas - My Style, " Beatminerz Remix "

6. Jigmastas- So What featuring Guru, " Ken Sport Remix '

7 .A.Z.- Dough Or Die featuring Raekwon, " RZA Remix "

8. One Be Lo- Unparalleled, " Decompoze Remix "

9. O.C. - Born To Live Remix...

10. Grand Puba- U Know How It Goes, " T- Ray Remix "

11. Madkap- Proof Is In The Pudding, " Broadway Remix "

12.CMW - Def Wish 2, " D.J. Premier Remix "

13. Madlib White Label Remix- " ? "

DOWNLOAD

No comments: