Wednesday, November 18, 2009

" KMT Slim Presents The God M.C. Rakim-The 18th "


Instead of discussing how I feel about his new album, I would rather just hit you off with this mixtape that documents some of Ra's finer moments; past, present and future...

Here is the playlist...

1. Ra…Kim the R Intro
2. It’s Been A Long Time
3. Flow Forever
4. Walk These Streets
5. Paid in Full(Coldcut Rmx)
6. In the Ghetto
7. Waiting for the World to End
8. Mystery (Who is God)
9. Holy are You
10. When I B on the Mic
11. Microphone Fiend
12. Classic(Better than I’ve Ever Been)
13. Don’t Sweat the Technique
14. I Ain’t No Joke
15. Show me Love
16. Mahogany,I’m Glad You’re Mine/ Al Green
17. Coltrane Style
18. I Know You Got Soul
19. Let the Rhythm Hit Em’
20. Guess Who’s Back
21. My Melody
22. Juice (Know the Ledge)
23. Follow the Leader
24. The 18th Letter (Always and Forever)
25. Move the Crowd
26. 7 By Nature,Mind Raised in Asia

DOWNLOAD

No comments: