Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to the Terrordome

This blog is going to shake things up in the Hip Hop community........Once I get this shit up and running, and fully functional, it's going to cause much damage......Give me a month or so and I will have audio, pictures, interviews, footage, and all types of wild shit........If you are serious about that true school, grimy Hip Hop stay tuned motherfuckers, things are about to get dangerous...................And if you are a herb or buster or all around piece of shit, don't bother me or try to contact me.........I don't have time for any fuckery or shenanigans..........Also fuck you to all you so called "heads", that don't have any foundation or any stripes whatsoever, but always want to run your god damn jibbs.........Play your position, stay in your lane and all that other shit........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes man. VEXT1 at your door.
This little spark here is gon blaze all these wanksters. give em the heavy mental son, an flame dem brain clean.
Zapata said,"the land is for those who work it".
We been workin this land and the demons snatch the corn. Tierro o Muerte muthafuckas! GBK come to run the rats out the barn! Stay up Bredren, and give thanx, JAH is mighty. Blaze the horn like Joshua, I man will wield my jawbone like Samson. Death to all Rap Tyrants. Livety 2 my Kin.

Anonymous said...

Yo man let loose some of that humor you got in you too and hit us with some nice commentary and essays por favor. peas...