Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Almighty Doo Wop


Recently I attended a Guru show { without Premier }........Guru did his thing, I can't even front but I wish he would of threw on some GangStar shit........Who in the hell would attempt to fill Premier's shoes? No other than Bounce Squad member, Diaz Brother, Mr 95 live himself .... Dooooo Wooooooop.........He killed it on this night, doubles, cuts, and a wicked since of timing.........On another note this is the first time I've seen Guru, and it was so surreal to me.......I am a huge Gangstar fan......Everyone yells about Preemo all the time, but Guru had his moments................Tonz Of Gunz, Credit is Due, The Planet, Above the Clouds, Dough in Advance, The Squeeze.....Let me stop now and just say, Guru was no slouch on the mic.....Gangstar was a duo, Preem didn't do everything it was a group effort........................Anyway, Big up to my Young Gunz...Gramz,Tariq,Shante, Big Head Ron.........................Audio up 48 hrs..........

No comments: