Wednesday, December 17, 2008

" Old Dirty Bastard's New Book "


Against ODB's families wishes, I went out and bought " Jaime Lowes " book " Diggin For Dirt ".........It took me one day to read this corny attempt at Hip Hop journalism.....First of all " Jaime " appears to be a ODB groupie, instead of a determined writer, hell bent on getting to the bottom of what made ODB tick.......Secondly, this book tries it's hardest to convey " Dirty " as a helpless victim who has no control over his life....And last but not least, why didn't she allow the people closest to " Dirty ", express their personal opinions of the man, and what type of person he was........I didn't want to really get the book after I heard of his family boycotting it, but I am such a ODB fan I had to check in......But I knew better......Wait for somebody from the Clan to release a ODB book, doesn't that make more sense......Thumbs down.....

1 comment:

THE MOVEMENT PURSUERS said...

FREE MUSIC HERE FREE MUSIC HERE CHECK THIS LINK OUT

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=91891066&ac=now

OR WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TMP.INC MUSIC TAB

UK MUSIC CHECK THIS LINK OUT

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=91891066&ac=now