Wednesday, June 27, 2012

" 4 All My Collectors "


* I had to repost a few things since they somehow vanished off of my blog...Either someone is hacking my shit or Blogger is slipping..Either way thanks for the comments for Battlefield Breaks ya'll (all of those got lost in shuffle as well)..

Anyway, my dude out in DC (Big Matts) hipped me to a spot that is out of control when it comes to vintage collection pieces..."Otto's Bodega" out in NYC is straight up HOLDING...

Yo MTV Raps Watches, an insane amount of Starter gear joints, Gucci Sweaters, discontinued kicks, and all types of other shit that will send you into a tailspin....

DO NOT SLEEP..

And when you head over there, tell him that the grimy dude from HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD sent you trooper..

PEEP...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lookin out Fam. Otto's Bodega is on fire!

Drasar Monumental said...

YEAH IT'S GOING TO COST YOU A PRETTY PENNY TO COP, BUT SOME OF THOSE JOINTS ARE WORTH IT..

GOOD LOOKS-
D