Sunday, February 13, 2011

" Drasar Monumental vs. Mobb Deep "



Alright folks, I'm going to slap you across the lips with some official HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD pressure just in time to spoil your Valentine's Day......I'm on some "Valentine's Day Massacre" shit kid...HAHAHA..

"Remix Weaponry" is the first installment in a series of attacks I have planned for 2011..

Instead of just going from track to track, I decided to sit down and actually plot out a whole body of music..The process was extremely grueling :

Repeated listenings, massive amounts of editing, restructuring, rearranging and all that other shit..

No keyboards, no sample kits by other producers ( I don't get down like that ), no corny synths- Just 50 minutes of pure hardcore rawness.....

So if you like what you hear let a brother know you appreciate the sample abuse....Also, feel free to blog this shit up (I'm not selfish HAHA)...

AND OF COURSE I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MOBB DEEP FOR MAKING SOME OF THE FOULEST MUSIC EVER RECORDED...

Prodigy's released date is right around the corner- I want to salute him for trooping through his bid...

Props to Viben Onerz for the fly cover....BLAM, BLAMZ....And major props to my GET BIZ KIDZ posse for keeping those flames burning...

TRACKLISTING-

1..DRAMA INTRO..

2..KEEP IT THOROUGH REMIX..

3..G.O.D. PART 3 REMIX

4..GANGSTA'S ROLL REMIX..

5..CLAP THOSE THANGS REMIX..

6..ANGEL DUST REMIX....YEAH, I KNOW CORMEGA IS NOT IN MOBB DEEP BUT HE MIGHT AS WELL BE THE UNOFFICIAL 3RD MEMBER..

7..HOODLUM REMIX..

8..RARE SPECIES REMIX..

9.. PUT EM THEIR PLACE REMIX..

10..SUSPECT -REMIX "BIG NOYD".....OBVIOUSLY NOYD HAD TO BE ADDED TO THIS PROJECT...

1..PARTY'S OVER DRAMA....

12...KILLERZ THEME REMIX....

13..HECTIC DRAMA.....

14....WIN OR LOSE REMIX....(CO-PRODUCED BY MONZ ROCK).....If these drums sound familiar it's because J-Dilla rocked the same drums on "24KT Rap".....I made this beat in 2005 -years before I heard his joint with the same drums....Great minds think alike......So don't even try to run up on me calling me a biter or any of that other shit...

All beats wrecked, chopped, sliced, stretched, manipulated, mixed, abused, and diced up by DRASAR MONUMENTAL (THAT'S ME TROOPER HAHA)....



I'm going to give ya'll three versions....The first two are crazy raw versions with no mastering or anything....UGLY..(Divshare & Mediafire)

DOWNLOAD....

This last session was mastered by my bro Monz Rock--This version is tracked out as well..(Bandcamp)

DOWNLOAD....



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!! This shit is crazy!!!! Yo, you did this one correct. I'm likin the whole way you put it together and let things ride out while giving us more to each song. Dope.

E.C

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP BROTHER...I APPRECIATE IT..

ONE-
D

HOTSCRIPTURE said...

The more I listen to your stuff the less I feel like I know anything about Hip Hop. Honestly, I never played much Mobb Deep simply because I was party to the Eastcoast/Westcoast beef back in the 90's. I really closed my mind to Eastcoast Hop though I know where IT all began. Much props bro, you've brought out that original love I had for Hip Hop when I first heard it which for me was Afrika '81 I believe.

Drasar Monumental said...

THANK YOU SCRIPT.......MORE WRECK ON THE WAY...

PEACE-
D

Sonny said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Damn, Ill shit bro! I can't wait to see what you cook up for volume 2.

Matt from Chitown

Daily Diggers said...

DRASAR you really pulled out some heat on us homeboy - some of these beats are super duty tough!
Mobb Deep fans, miss this and weep!

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME FAMZ.....I TRIED TO SHOWCASE VERSATILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISING A HARDCORE SOUND.....

IF YOU LIKE THIS- PART 2 IS GOING TO REALLY SHOCK YOU ......

ONCE AGAIN, YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT TO ME....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON DAILY DIGGERS...

PEACE-
D

DONALESKI said...

E YO DRAS!!!
U RE A A MUTHAPHUCKIN KILLER HOLMES! IM JUSS LISTENNING TO DEM FIRST KEYS N IT ALREADY BURNS.
DAMN YOU MAN! REAL GOOD WORK WORK, I BETCHA U BEEN SPENDING SOME TIME ON THIS PROJECT OF YOURS SINCE U BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR QUITE SOME TIME
WELL YA DESERVE ONLY THE BEST RECOGNITION AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR.

PEACE

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up ya'll.........I don't do this for money, props, etc.....I do this shit because I love to do it.....

Thank you for all the support, it let's me know that some people are still out there that check for that raw shit.....

More wreck on deck- stay tuned...

One-
D

Anonymous said...

yeah man... First 7 minutes were absolutely hypnotizing yo... damn, this one MeloDy made that Mf'r Noid sound like a motherfuckin poet.. Beats were bangin. Blend was sik. yo man? Great Production all the way throughhhhhhhhh... PropS!
it will get much play on these Mf'n Bose headphones with some Ill HAZE.
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Serio
needed this, KID!!