Wednesday, November 10, 2010

" Joint Of The Day "



Ahhhhhh yeah.......

If you haven't noticed by now, Hip Hop Battlefield gravitates towards the grimy side of things.....When I hear these sensitive cornballs with their soft rhymes and fluffy beats, I just have to shake my head in disbelief........

So for this episode of "Joint Of The Day", your going to get hit with a heavy handed uppercut straight to the face.....This cut by Lo Down (Fright Night) sounds like some haunted house, apocalyptic type shit.....If you missed this in 1994 don't feel bad, I wasn't up on this cut until last year myself.....

I'm not well versed on the history of "Lo Down", all I know is that they get very busy over a menacing beat by Last Straw Productions......If you have more info on this mysterious crew- drop some science in the comment section...



No comments: