Wednesday, December 9, 2009

" More Mixtape Ammunition "



Over here at " HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD ", my motto is " quality over quantity "....I'm not one of those thirsty bloggers that put up sub-par music just to fulfill some type of corny personal quota...

If I don't like it, there is no reason to post it...So I spend countless hours sifting through the mundane, in order to unearth the golden nuggets that shine brightly enough to consider "HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD" worthy...

With that being said, this mixtape right here ( Breakfest ) is one of those golden nuggets that deserves your undivided attention..Baltimore's " Kool Breeze " straight murdered it on this one...Breakbeats galore, doubles, crunchy drums, and sureshot selections make this my personal favorite mix of the week...

Two thumbs up, type shit.....YOU BETTER CHECK IN...

DOWNLOAD

No comments: